White throw pillows are plain are boring. Here are two DIY ideas to transform a blank white cover into something you’ll be proud to show off!
I used 18×18″ 100% cotton pillow covers for this project. Wash, dry and iron the covers before you start.
For this project, you need:
- 3 colors of felt for the geometric shapes, 2 colors for the “Bonne Nuit” design (I used bamboo felt because it is natural and softer than a wool-blend felt)
- 18×18″ white cotton pillow covers
- Iron-on adhesive sheets
- Iron and Ironing board
PS: “Bonne Nuit” means “Good Night” in French.
It is very simple and quick to create.
- Cut the shapes in your preferred felt colors, according to the patterns.
- Iron on the iron-on adhesive sheet, following the product’s instructions.
- Place the shapes on their respective covers, using the pictures in this article, or the guide in the patterns.
- Iron on the covers.
- Stuff the covers with 18×18″ pillow inserts.