Spring has sprung! Felt flowers are one of my favorite things crafts. They are usually very easy to make, add a pinch of color to your house, if require zero maintenance (I do not have a green thumb, so it sure helps!)
Today, I am offering you a FREE Pattern to make these beautiful daffodils for the Spring and Easter season.
They are very easy to make and do not require any stitching. Basil daffodils come in orange/yellow tones, but I also had fun creating some white and red daffodils. Be creative, and if you find a fun color combination, do not forget to share your photos with me on IG @craftwithnola!
- One green plant stake per daffodil (you could also paint a wooden stick in green)
- Green Felt
- Bright Yellow Felt
- Light Orange Felt
- Other felt colors for the most creative ones!
- Pinking Shears
- Glue gun
Now for the fun part…
- Cut the felt according to the pattern. The light orange piece (for the center on the flower) should be cut with pinking shears on one long edge.
2. Glue the straight long edge of the light orange piece around the tip of your green plant stake.
3. Glue the yellow petals around the base of the light orange piece.
4. Glue the small green rectangle around the base of the flower to give it a nice finish. Glue the leaf along the stake.
I told you it was easy! Repeat until you get a beautiful bouquet!